Low displacement motorcycle rentals
An ideal choice for one-day or multi-day tours and travel within the city and Attica that will enable you to discover the secret corners of Athens, but also suitable for exploring nearby destinations such as the Saronic Gulf islands.
Medium and high displacement motorcycle rentals
With a wide range of motorcycles that are suitable for all driving conditions, our team will recommend the most suitable choice for the journey of your dreams. What is the procedure followed in order to rent a motorcycle?
PRIOR TO THE RENTAL:
- Kindly read carefully the terms and conditions
- Choose your motorcycle with or without equipment.
[Extra equipment such as top cases, side cases helmets, GPS, Action Cameras etc can be provided upon request.]
- Upon availability, we confirm the rental period.
- You should definitely hold with you:
- Valid ID or passport*
- Valid Driving license for the respective category of motorcycle. The license must have been issued in the renter’s country of residence at least one year prior to the date of rental. *
- Credit card for the guarantee deposit.
- The renter inspects the motorcycle with our staff, signs the required documents and settles his/her account.
Our staff inspects the motorcycle upon delivery. If there is not any damage to the rented motorcycle, the guarantee is released directly and refunded within seven working days.
What does it mean warranty guarantee?
Prior to the rental we proceed to withholding an amount from your credit card based on your chosen motorcycle. We do not charge your credit card; merely we withhold this amount which we release upon returning the motorcycle.
If you have further queries, you could also visit our FAQ page.
* for your own convenience, we advise you to send us by e-mail (email@example.com) your personal documents (ID / driver’s licence) in order to have all the documents ready before your arrival.