DATES: 22 – 27 MAY 2017
LOCATION: TRIKALA, METEORA, PELION, EUBOEA
LODGING: 4 nights on a bed and breakfast basis in 4* hotels
DISTANCE: approx. 1.300 km
TERRAIN: National motorways, provincial paved roads, mild gravel roads
ROUTE LEVEL: Level 4 | 5 (route grading level table) Experience in provincial and gravel paved roads, with tights bends.
DRIVING: 6 – 8 hours per day (including time for refueling, stops for lunch and beverages, sightseeing)
1 Day: 397 km
Athens to Trikala via provincial roads. Upon our arrival, we will visit Palaiokarya and the amazing waterfalls.
2 Day: 180 km
Cyclical tour of the Aspropotamos villages via the unique rocks of Meteora with the unique monasteries.
A route through forests, altitude passes and exquisite villages.
In this route we will see the monastery of Doliana with its unique 13 domes, the ski resort of Pertouli, and the picturesque village of Elati
3 Day: 260 km
Departure from Trikala towards the Plastira Lake, an amazing landscape in the middle of the mountains.
We will tour the lake, take exceptional photos from specific points in the route and visit the beautiful monastery of Pelekiti before we go to Volos.
A wonderful sea side city which is famous for is little taverns and exquisite cuisine.
4 Day:140 km
We will travel to Pelion the mountain of the mythological Centaurs. We will visit stunningly beautifull villages, drive through high altitude all the way to amazing waterfront roads and reach the beach of Milopotamos which is one of the most photographed in Greece
5 Day: 311 km
We will travel to Glyfa where the ferry will cross us to the island of Euboea. We will visit the waterfalls of Drymonas, see the monastery of Saint John before reaching Halkida and then continue to our offices in Athens
- All the tours/excursions start and finish in our premises in 355, Mesogion Avenue, Halandri.
- All the tours/excursions can be adapted to your needs and/or requests.
Included in the tour:
- Tour guide with his own motorcycle
- Planning and organisation of the tour as well as daily briefing prior to the departure
- 4-day rental of the motorcycle with top box
- 4-night accommodation on a b/b basis (shared room)
- Safety vest
- Helmet (upon availability)
- Third party insurance
- Safety lock for the motorcycle
- Photos and/or video of the tour
- Map of the covered area
- VAT 24%
NOT included in the tour:
- Fuel and tolls
- Entrance fees to archaeological sites
- Dining,beverages etc
- Everything else that is mentioned as Optional
- Optional with surcharge:
- Travel insurance
- Pick up from Hotel or Airport and drop off accordingly
- Hotel booking in Athens prior and/or after the tour
- Side cases
- Motorcycle global positioning system (GPS)
- Action Camera (GoPro, Sony) or similar
Our fleet and tour charges:
Exclusive collaboration with Sarakakis group of companies, the official importer of Honda motorcycles in Greece. To secure a place in the tour a 30% deposit is required payable via cash and /or credit card (3% surcharge for credit card).Prices starting from €1.900,00 (for Honda CB500X)
Should you prefer a different motorcycle, kindly check our fleet and contact us for availability.
Additional Information: To rent a motorcycle you must be over 25 years old with a valid international driving license that has been valid for a minimum of 1 year.